Monday, September 20, 2010

Beginning of the Road

3AM, Philadelphia @ the Watermark

So we are on the road. One might wonder why I'm up now. I know I am. One reason might be that I am trying to get on Taiwan time, 12 hours ahead. That might be a good assumption, but it would be wrong. We ate last night at a wonderful Thai restaurant in Philly, Trio, (Hi, Adrienne) which really was good. The first time. Now it isn't as much fun. I had the Drunken Noodles, and now my stomach has the hangover. Ah, well, I hope this doesn't portend other GI indiscretions in the future. And I was laughing at Ann for her Chinese food paranoia!

1 comment:

adrienne said...

That's what you get for eating Asian food in Phila. when you are going to eat probably the best Chinese food you'll ever have.

How did the airport go? I heard you go there late.

Hope you are feeling great! Love and hugs to the family.

P.s. Sarah Marshall was at the brunch that Ann couldn't go to on Sunday.....